[Gambas-user] One minor bug and one xml question

Dallen Wilson warped.dragon at ...626...
Fri Feb 11 05:21:46 CET 2005

Well, I'm not entirerly sure it even qualifies as a bug. The power
went out while I was working on a gambas project. After rebooting and
opening the project, gambas warns me that the project is already open
and that opening it again is a Very Bad Idea. All well and good, I can
understand why it would do that, since the project didn't get closed,
power outages happening at the speed of light and whatnot. How do I
tell gambas that it is mistaken, and the project is not already open?

And now, my question. I just upgraded to gambas 1.0.3, and I would
dearly love to try the new shiney xml component, since it's bound to
be better then the nasty xml-parser I cobbled together. But
documentation is strangly lacking. The wiki has the details, but can
anyone point me to an explaination on how to use the component, sort
of a "Getting Started" guide? I'm browsing the mailing-list archieve
now, but there's a lot of stuff to look through, it's possible I won't
find it.

--
Dallen Wilson