[Gambas-user] "big" projects in Gambas

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Thu Feb 10 17:27:11 CET 2005

HMB schrieb:
> Salute Gambanesian,
>
> i still write on a commercial application (GambaKaan=Gambas kaufmännische
> Anwendung) for my brothers company, where he trades international with
> chemicals. It is in use but i have to put much more work into it.
>
> All printing outputs are realized with OpenOffice.

Wow, how do you do that? Can you access OOo from Gambas? Or do you
produce text files to be read and formatted from OOo?

For my own programs in VB, I developed a printing system with special
forms and a form editor to manage that. Currently I'm re-writing the
code in Gambas to be able to use it here, too.

Rolf