[Gambas-user] Re: How to delete a specific tab in a TabStrip ?

Eric Lemasson eric.lemasson at ...626...
Thu Feb 10 14:07:57 CET 2005

However, when I decrease the count property, I can remove the last
tab. So I've tried to do the following: when I want to close a tab, I
just copy the text of the last one, close the last one, then copy back
the text of the last one in the one I wanted to close.
But I can't decrease the count because it says tab is not empty. How
could I remove (or detach ...?) the controls that are in the last tab
of the tabstrip ?

--
Eric Lemasson
http://www.ericlemasson.com