[Gambas-user] How to delete a specific tab in a TabStrip ?

Eric Lemasson eric.lemasson at ...626...
Wed Feb 9 20:20:51 CET 2005

Hi,

I am currently working on a multi-tab editor, and I can't figure out
how to close a tab ...
I can create new tab when I need them by incrementing the Count
property, but can't close it.
How could I do that ?
For the moment, I just clear the text, but the tab is still visible.
It would be nice if I could just "delete" it.

PS: thank for your help concerning inheritance and event ... in fact,
one of the tips of gambas put me on the right track and I am using the
group name property now. It works perfectly.