[Gambas-user] "big" projects in Gambas

Leo Barnhoorn leo.barnhoorn at ...246...
Wed Feb 9 05:04:05 CET 2005

Hello Benoit,

I,m still writing together with Brant Wells the gcrypto library.
Here is the site for this project, http://wellston.biz/gcrypto

I have also written a program for freelancers with backend MySQL.
With this program i can manage the job-agency and the customers where i,m
working for, and all other kind of information what is important for me.

Now at this moment i,m writing a program for a lawyer's office this program
will do the complete financial administration off the office, and role
administration, manage documents and use also MySQL as backend.

Regards,
Leo Barnhoorn.