[Gambas-user] A mess with modules, classes and access

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Feb 4 18:52:00 CET 2005

On Friday 04 February 2005 11:12, Eilert wrote:
> and I tried that, but it only acts when I put my functions
> which have to have access to the Drawing Area into a class,
> not a module. From a module, I still do not have access to it.

This is not true.... the Project module in the Gambas IDE itself
refers to members of classes all the time, and in fakebas I even
refer to controls on forms from the Project module.  Wanna post
your code?

Rob