[Gambas-user] Missing Ctrl-Y

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed Feb 2 19:45:42 CET 2005

On Wednesday 02 February 2005 14:30, Charlie Reinl wrote:
> the editor is a gambas component and written in C/C++
> You have to look at src/lib/qt/editor and add there the Ctrl-Y

I dunno, I think it might be possible to modify FEditor.class to
do what he wants, I just haven't tried yet.

The Gambas IDE source is in the app/gambas subdirectory of the
Gambas source tarball.  If you're using Mandrake, I've made a
gambas-source package that installs a copy of the source in
/usr/src/gambas-(version).

Rob