[Gambas-user] fakebas 0.0.9

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed Feb 2 14:53:23 CET 2005

On Wednesday 02 February 2005 05:51, Charlie Reinl wrote:
> is it possible to greate in wiki an IDE section, where users
> can place / download diverent IDE's ?

Sure, anyone can put anything Gambas-related in the wiki.  Go
ahead...

> The only pb will be, this tree should not comme with the
> gambas-help.

To prevent part of a page in the wiki being included in the help,
you need to put it in <nopublish> tags.  For examples, look at
the code on the main page.  There is no way that I know of to
prevent an entire page from being included in the help at all
(z.b. all our user pages are included), but you can avoid
linking to it from any other page using <nopublish> tags.

Rob