[Gambas-user] Gambas IDE ????

BUDI ARIEF GUSANDI budi at ...415...
Wed Feb 2 04:01:32 CET 2005

Hi.All.

Many gambaser here love MDI IDE created by Rob. I think let the name as gambas IDE, but huge credit will be for rob. If we name it specialized to someone who create it, i'm afraid benoit will do the same to gambas compiler. LOL Kidding, and everybody makes some prog related to gambas, will do that way.
Though It's alternatif to gambas main IDE, but as QT MDI oke, i think MDI IDE can be better choice later as main IDE replaced current ;). What do you think ?

Budi