[Gambas-user] Re: cannot start new project

anagy attila.nagy47 at ...830...
Tue Feb 1 18:04:41 CET 2005

Hello!
I found your letter in the archive, i.e. only a subject line without
text body two days before. Do you meat that letter?
I am afraid at the moment of installing a new program. Did you install
the .rpm's (there are several of them, which one is to be installed) or
compiled the source?
But anyway, I hope the installed 0.9 version on SuSe9.1 must work
somehow! For making a new project, have I to have root privilegies, or
can I do it as a user? I hope the latter. Am I right?
Attila
(I must apologize for I sent my previous letter from an other address.)