[Gambas-user] FW: Images from web

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Dec 30 21:25:05 CET 2005

On Fri December 30 2005 09:31, James Wilson wrote:
> I am trying to develop a little app in gambas to display
> images from cctv. I have developed a windows Version in .net
> that gets images (jpegs) from  a url and this works great. I n
> .net I use a picturebox with the image location set to the

I already responded to this question last weekend.... you need to
use gb.net.curl if you don't want to use an external program.  I
have no idea whether you can take the downloaded JPEG as a
string and somehow stick it into a PictureBox without first
saving it to disk, though.

Rob