[Gambas-user] Gambas components: howto?

Marco Gusy picander78 at ...325...
Tue Dec 27 18:06:52 CET 2005

Alle 15:05, martedì 20 dicembre 2005, Benoit Minisini ha scritto:

> There is no documentation at the moment, because things are not definitive.
> But you will see many examples of controls made in Gambas in the gb.form
> component of the development version. The source code is in the 'comp'
> directory of the source tree.
>
> Regards,
Thanks again Benoit

Ok, i'm developing a nice control (quite succesfully, looks like it works
already well) . It's something like a Gridview, but with input capabilities,
single cell background, locking, alignment, word wrap etc... I'm testing it,
if you appreciate, when it will be ready, i'll send it to you to insert it in
gambas package.

Marco