[Gambas-user] Kubuntu & Gambas = ???

A Person kztyrvlq at ...966...
Fri Dec 23 05:57:01 CET 2005

Good Day All . . .

Moved from SuSE 10.0 to Kubuntu 5.10 because of some problems with the
former. Now I have some different problems that may necessitate me
moving back.

I loaded the Kubuntu Gambas package but it was version 1.0.3. I unloaded
that and searched for a newer deb version. I located 1.0.13-1 on the
Debian site but only some of the components would load. Now the ones
that are marked as installed will not uninstall because they are not
there???

Has anyone had any EASY success loading Gambas 1.0.13 (+/-) onto Kubuntu
5.10?

Thanks.

Paul