[Gambas-user] Killing objects? Urgent

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Wed Dec 21 18:13:21 CET 2005

Benoit Minisini schrieb:

>On Wednesday 21 December 2005 13:22, Eilert wrote:
>

>>Benoit Minisini schrieb:

>>>Clear() only clears the text inside the textbox. It is equivalent to do
>>>mTxt.Text = ""
>>>
>>>But Delete() effectively destroys the control.
>>>
>>>Wasn't the documentation clear ?
>>>
>>>Regards,
>>>

>>The documentation was clear, but I couldn't find how to kill the single
>>controls.
>>
>>What I tried first was just mTxt.Clear, which should clear the array but
>>did not kill the controls. But I didn't try mTxt[i].Clear as I clearly
>>saw the difference :-)
>>
>>So, is it ok the way it's shown above?
>>
>>Rolf
>>

>Yes!

Ok, good to know :-)

The question now is: How do I catch events from these controls?

They do not exist at design time, so I have to find out where the event
comes from and assign it to some SUB or FUNCTION...

Maybe I can do without, but if I had a chance to catch KeyPress and
Click events of the input controls, this would help a lot.

Rolf