[Gambas-user] can't write Italian special chars while editing in Gambas2

Stefano Palmeri rospolosco at ...152...
Wed Dec 14 20:48:51 CET 2005

Hi all.

I noticed that I can't write special Italian chars (  è ò à ù ì )
in Gambas2. They are correctly displayed when I run the project,
but when I edit a class or a text file with Gambas2, these special chars
are shown strangely. I've no problem with Gambas1.
Gambas1 and Gambas2 were compiled on the same system at the same time...

Do Gambas2 need some library, to handle these kind of chars, that Gambas1
does not ?

Does some other Italian in the M.L. experience the same problem? Could
I 'export' some environment variable before running Gambas2?

My Gambas2 version is 1.9.20.

Thanks,

Stefano