[Gambas-user] Fwd: how to show which column is currently selected in a tableview control

Liutauras Adomaitis liutauras at ...1236...
Tue Dec 13 11:42:56 CET 2005

On Monday 12 December 2005 21:09, Hugo wrote:
> Thanks Benoit, I'll give it a  try, I just need to change the color of the
> column heading, that's enough for me , I'll see what I can do, by the way ,
> can you give me any hints where to begin looking at ?

I'm also interested in any solution how to select column or row, how to show
selected column or row in most easy and noticeable way for user.

Liutauras Adomaitis