[Gambas-user] Fwd: how to show which column is currently selected in a tableview control

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Dec 12 19:04:45 CET 2005

On Monday 12 December 2005 18:55, Hugo wrote:
> sorry if it's a repost, I believe this didnt get to the user list
>
> Subject: how to show which column is currently selected in a tableview
> control
> To: gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
>
> Hi , is there a way to do it programatically ?
>
> thanks
>
> Hugo

Sorry, but there is no selected column at the moment in the tableview, only
selected lines!

But you can simulate it by using the ColumnClick event, storing yourself the
state of the column, drawing cells inside a selected column with the selected
color background, and a lot of elbow grease. :-)

Benoit Minisini