[Gambas-user] crystal report.

Christian Faure christian.faurebouvard at ...357...
Mon Dec 12 02:10:07 CET 2005

El Jueves 08 Diciembre 2005 09:48, Hugo escribió:
> I believe Christian Faure (from Paraguay) has done some work , Christian
> are you reading this ?
>
> Hugo
>
> On 08/12/05, Daniel Campos <dcamposf at ...626...> wrote:
> > Hi:
> >
> > This question comes from time to time to the list. Currently there's not
> > any native report designer in Gambas. However you can use external tools
> > like Kugar. You can communicate with Kugar sending data in XML format,
> > that it will manage in order to show it as a report or print it.
> >
> > I think Fabien was working on a report designer... or am I wrong?
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > D. Campos
> >
> > 2005/12/8, Ronald Medina <ronald_gambas at ...43...>:
> > >  is there a crystal report like in gambas?
> > >
> > > ------------------------------
> > > Yahoo! Shopping
> > > Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Yahoo!
> > > Shopping<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/footer/shopping/*http://shoppin
> > >g.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTE2bzVzaHJtBF9TAzk1OTQ5NjM2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFnBHNsaw
> > >Nob2xpZGF5LTA1+%0A>

Yes!
i am reading this! :-)
and expect the Fabien  version (impaciently :-) ),
is necesary to have more than one tool for reports?
i am sure that Fabien version is better.
But anyway,
I expect the new Super Gambas 2 version to be stable,
to rewrite it,
i've rewrited the viewer for version 2 and is very slow :-(,
(debug options enabled?)
 and found problems to make a gambas component,
Also, i need solve other problems:
 calculated fields: sumary fields, totals by page,
 and documentation, and user firendly interface, and ...much more.

So,
Anyone have time to help me?

Regards.

Hugo, es un placer encontrarte en el foro de Gambas!!!
Podríamos organizar un grupo de Usuarios de Gambas en Paraguay?
Estás en el foro en español?