[Gambas-user] crystal report.

Fabien Bodard gambasfr at ...11...
Fri Dec 9 23:20:36 CET 2005

Le Vendredi 9 Décembre 2005 02:09, Ronald Medina a écrit :
> if only i was a millionaire i will put money on this development :)
>
> Hugo <htakada at ...626...> wrote:  I believe Christian Faure (from Paraguay)
> has done some work , Christian are you reading this ?
>
> Hugo
>
>   On 08/12/05, Daniel Campos < dcamposf at ...626...> wrote:  Hi:
>
> This question comes from time to time to the list. Currently there's not
> any native report designer in Gambas. However you can use external tools
> like Kugar. You can communicate with Kugar sending data in XML format, that
> it will manage in order to show it as a report or print it.
>
> I think Fabien was working on a report designer... or am I wrong?
>
> Regards,
>
> D. Campos

Yes :)

But i can just show a screenshot at this time... i've not implemented the
Field widgets.

I'm currently working on it... and i hope to finish the first usable version
since 1 month.

It's not a common report tool.. as it work like the gambas form designer with
container properties.

For the desining all work good... but now my problem is to found the good way
to query the datas and make autofilled field and autosizable... I think a
field need to be a special container... i don't know...

Benoit... Or someone else... if you have ideas about that.... tell me
please ... it's time.

The report engine in a component so it can be used directly in an application.

Regards,
Fabien Bodard

ps : For this time i join a screenshot and an exemple of report template file.