[Gambas-user] BUG : Gambas Crash on Class property using

Fabien Bodard gambasfr at ...11...
Fri Dec 9 23:07:16 CET 2005

Le Vendredi 9 Décembre 2005 22:01, Benoit Minisini a écrit :
> On Friday 09 December 2005 18:10, Muriel Bodard wrote:
> > PUBLIC SUB tv_Activate()
> >
> > DIM hClass AS Class
> > DIM Sym AS String
> > DIM o AS Object
> > DIM sClass AS String
> >
> > o = hReport.Find(tv.Current.Key)
> > Sym = Object.Class(o)
> > hClass = Classes[sym]
> >
> > PRINT hClass.Name
> > FOR EACH sym IN hClass.Symbols
> >   IF hClass[sym].Kind = class.Property THEN
> >     lv(sym, sym)
> >   ENDIF
> >
> > NEXT
> >

> > This crash on two part :
> >
> > Classes[sName]
> > and
> > hClasse[sSymbol]
> >
> > Maybe a problem at the _get section ?
> >

> > I can't report any stack result on this computer (i've not gdb)
> >
> > But i'm sure you can reproduce it !
> >
> > Can you Look at this for the next release... i need it for my report
> > designer... That use a component... and local classes.
> >
> > I can use the .list and .info file too...
> >
> > Nevertheless it's not a good trade image (i know gambas is free) to have
> > class that not work ;-)
> >
> > Thank
> >
> > Fabien
>
> Which version of gambas do you use?

1.9.22    I've not used the 1.0 since 1.9.1 was released...

And i'm doing a report component in gb... and gambas 1 not support gb writted
components ;-)

Thank for your quick answer...

Salutation,
Fabien Bodard