[Gambas-user] Insert into multiple database columns from numerous textboxes

john hedge johnhedge at ...626...
Thu Dec 8 23:27:50 CET 2005

Thanks Charlie,
I thought it would be something like that.
If I might stretch a friendship a little further; is there a 'howto' on the
Gambas DB Functions that a programmer newbie like me can follow? I've
Googled and looked on the Gambas site but I couldn't find anything.

Thanks again.

John