[Gambas-user] RE: SQLite support

S Krupa Shankar shankarkrupa at ...43...
Sun Dec 4 06:22:30 CET 2005

--nigel at ...38... wrote:

>Generally, if sqlite is installed to default places,
configure will
>find it. Please
>make sure you are using the sqlite 2.8 version as
sqlite 3.? is only
>supported in the gambas
>development version.

Nigel,

Yes, so that is the problem. I had installed sqlite
3.0 and was trying it. I installed sqlite 2.8 as you
said, and it installed without any problem. :-) Great,
and thank you.

>Again, make sure you have all the development
packages for mysql. If
>they are in the standard
>places, they will be found.

I dont actually know how to do all these. :-( Of
course when I installed gambas 1.0 from the debian
site, mysql worked without any problem.

--gambasfr at ...11... wrote:

>hum... are you sur you have installed the header
package for mysql,
>sqlite,=
>=20
>libcurl, and anything else on witch component you
want to use ?

>these package have name like libsqlite-dev

Thanks Fabien, I have installed sqlite 2.8 and it
compiled this time without fail.

So I will just start working with what I have for now.
Otherwise it will take me a lot of time even to start.
Once I have done a few softwares, I will try more of
reinstallations.

Krupa