[Gambas-user] Cannot see letters on breakpoints

Peter Lang massenpost at ...1093...
Wed Aug 31 19:59:11 CEST 2005

Hi List,

today i installed Version 1.9.18 from linex.org on Debian Sid.
Now when i set a breakpoint, or when im in the debugger, the current line or
the lines with breakpoints cannot be read, means i can see no letters!

In the Preferences Dialog, when i click on such a line, the text appears, but
is hidden again if i click on an other line.
I tried different Colorthemes, changed the Color manually, but always the
same. The Editing Line (with the light background) is not affected.

Any suggestions are welcome, i don't know if this is my Comp or is it Gambas?
Sid is somehow unstable this time :)

Thanks to all Gambas Developers and Contributers for this fine Piece of
Software.

Peter
--
http://learn.to/quote