[Gambas-user] Workspace

Lorenzo Tejera fidojones at ...805...
Tue Aug 30 17:03:47 CEST 2005

I have the same problem, I did a big software with MDI and now in new
version there isn't a MDI support. Benoit say me that it will be probably
removed. But I ask the same, How can we develop MDI in the future? there
is no future to MDI aplication? is't so dificult to leave working MDI
equal than older versions?

fido