[Gambas-user] I got it!

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Aug 30 14:34:53 CEST 2005

On Monday 29 August 2005 09:23, Radoslav Dejanović wrote:
> On Sunday 28 August 2005 23:39, Laurent Carlier wrote:
> > With windows XP 64 OEM ? :-) (does XP 64 exist ?)
>
> Yes, but frankly, it's a mess.
>
> Lack of 64-bit drivers makes such machine even less hardware compatible
> than Linux.
>
> I hope I haven't started one more holly war here... :)

The only problem with my Debian 64 bits is that no 32 bits libraries are
installed.

By reading a little on the net, it seems that having a 32/64 bits system is
possible without problems (two directories, lib & lib64, and a dll loader
that intelligently looks in the accurate directoty), except for development!
There is no include/include64, only one include directory (why? No idea...)

Anyway, this 64 bits machine is for developing 64 bits programs :-)

--
Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...