[Gambas-user] How to set width in tableview

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Aug 30 14:32:10 CEST 2005

On Monday 29 August 2005 07:04, isy21 at ...1082... wrote:
> On Saturday 27 August 2005 22:07, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > On Friday 26 August 2005 11:33, isy21 at ...1082... wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I want to set row height in tableview.
> > > because i have a multiline text in field, by default tableview it only
> > > view first line or last line only. but i can resize height in runtime,
> > > by move row size.
> >
> > That should work:
> > MyTableView.Rows[Y].Height = MyHeight
> >
> > > I want to set height every row with same size, if possible can i set to
> > > autoheight ?
> >
> > That should work too:
> > MyTableView.Rows.Height = MyHeight
>
> I already try like this line
> PUBLIC sub settableview3  ()
>    tableview3.Columns[0].Width=120
>    tableview3.Columns[1].Width=480
>    tableview3.Rows.Height=90
> end
>
> but rows.height works only in 1 row
> second and third and more row return to default height ?
>
> I only call settableview3 once, when form loaded.
> Have i call this subroutine everytime it reload data in tableview3 ?
>
> Thanks before
>
> Ignatius

I think so, because TableView.Rows.Height modifies the height of each row one
by one, and so you must do it again when you change the value of
TableView.Rows.Count.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...