[Gambas-user] Fwd: Sending Data From one Form to another

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sat Aug 27 19:34:19 CEST 2005

On Saturday 27 August 2005 08:38, Steve Starr wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone could give me some insite as to why this
> isnt working?

1. Is the second form called "piconfig" or "picconfig"?  You have it
listed both ways.  I'm sure it's just a typo but I want to make sure
it isn't something silly like a misspelling in your code.

2. Does the picconfig form open the tool form, or vice versa?  If that
"piconfig.tbox.text" is the first time you're referencing the
piconfig form, the Open event in piconfig probably hasn't fired yet
and so the tbox object hasn't been populated yet.  It might even work
some of the time but not others, because it's a race condition.  What
if you put a "piconfig.load" right after "if dialog.openfile() then
return"?

Rob