[Gambas-user] WARNING: 80 allocation(s) non freed Help.

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Aug 27 16:44:13 CEST 2005

On Thursday 25 August 2005 06:20, nando wrote:
> Benoit,
> I also get this every time in some apps I have created.
> I have scratched my head enough to go bald.
> I have attempted to use PRINTs to the console to detect
> accidental reentrantcy. But I do not have any.
> I'm confused.
> -Fernando.

I found! This was a stupid bug in the ColorBox control in the KDE component.
You can patch the source yourself:

1) Open "./gb.qt.kde/src/CColorBox.cpp"
2) Replace the following line:
  GB_DECLARE("ColorBox", sizeof(CColorBox)), GB_INHERITS("Control"),
By this one:
  GB_DECLARE("ColorBox", sizeof(CCOLORBOX)), GB_INHERITS("Control"),
3) Save the file and recompile/reinstall the gb.qt.kde component.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...