[Gambas-user] Editor Control Custom Highlighting

Alex Schaller gambas at ...1077...
Thu Aug 25 20:54:42 CEST 2005

Hello!

I have been playing around with the new, super cool Editor control and can't
figure out  the custom highlighting feature. I checked out the example
provided  but.....

Does anyone have some successful experience with this new control.
I am writing an IDE for a microcontroller that uses a basic like syntax.
My goal is to include all the language specific items in the editors
highlighting  but have no clue on how to go about it.

Thanks

Alex