[Gambas-user] How to make Mouse.Screen think that a form is 1024x768 or that the form is the screen?

Steve Starr comtux at ...626...
Thu Aug 25 15:11:45 CEST 2005

PUBLIC SUB Button1_MouseMove()

Button1.Y = Mouse.ScreenY
Button1.X = Mouse.ScreenX

TextBox1.Text = Mouse.ScreenY
TextBox2.Text = Mouse.ScreenX

End

When i drag Button1 all the way to the left TextBox2.Text will display
0 now if i drag Button1 all the way to the right wich goes beyond my
form TextBox2.Text will display 1024 well this is the width of my
screen how could i if possable
make Mouse.ScreenX think that just my form is 1024 instead of my screen?
Same deal with Mouse.ScreenY if i drag Button1 to the top of my form
TextBox1.Text displays 0 but if i drag to the bottum button1 goes
beyond my form and TextBox1.Text displays 768 now this woudnt be a
problem if my form was full screened but that isnt practical.

If you need my source to see what i mean just ask and ill email it.
Thanks