[Gambas-user] Re: Redirect to NULL with EXEC

Paul Michael Bateson pbea.enigma at ...1092...
Thu Aug 25 03:39:53 CEST 2005

Wednesday, 24 August 2005

Good Day All . . .

Thank You all for your assistance.

Forty that program is good. It gives me a very understanding of the EXEC
command. Unfortunately, the one example of EXEC umount directly follows
a mount command and that generates no echo. I will store that in my
source directory. It is good.

I tried all the variations of the EXEC and SHELL along with umount and
none stopped the echo to the console if the drive was already unmounted.

Alex your Gambas process suggestion worked. Unfortunately you appear to
be using one of the development versions and I am using 1.0.9. After
some fiddling around I did get it to work. I rearranged hProcess =  to
as hProcess.

This program is a can of worms. As I solve one problem I get another.
Read on.

Again Thanks.

Paul