[Gambas-user] Problem with gambas2-ide-1.9.17-0.gbv.1.i586.rpm

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Aug 24 18:31:53 CEST 2005

On Monday 22 August 2005 19:13, Helmut Ruch wrote:
> Hello to all,
>
> I just tried to install the gambas2-ide from
> ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/misc/suser-gbv/rpms/ in Suse 9.3. YaSt
> finishes without a message and without error, and nothing was installed.
> Is there a problem with this .rpm?

I don't know. The author of these packages shoudl read this mailing-list now,
so maybe he will be able to tell you what happens.

> I also need a description on how to make components in Gambas 2! Can
> somebody help me?

I will write it. Do you want to make it in C/C++ or in Gambas ?

--
Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...