[Gambas-user] Help Textbox

isy21 at ...1082... isy21 at ...1082...
Wed Aug 24 11:23:34 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I have a little problem in my project, i wish anyone can help me out. I
put
textbox in my form,by default will be set enable=false if i push button "New"
then this textbox will be enable.

But the problem is, why i put grey background in textbox, if i set to
enable=false. How can set textbox enable=false without set grey background
?
I try put in frame, and i set that frame.enable=false and
textbox.enabled=true, but it always set grey background to anything in
that
frame, including textbox.

In vb , alse hava a same problem, but i do a little trick, like i put textxbox
in a frame. then that textbox, i set to enable=true and frame i set to
enable=false. the result i can edit anything in textbox and that textbox
not
set to grey, because i only set enabled=false in frame only. If i want to
edit that textbox, i set frame enable=true.

can anyone will help me, if possible include some source too. (because i
newbie in gambas)

thanks

Igantius