[Gambas-user] Gambas editor component syntax

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Aug 21 17:27:39 CEST 2005

On Saturday 20 August 2005 09:43, Alex Schaller wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I am working on an IDE for a Microcontroller using the Gambas qt editor
> component.
> I was able to modify the the keywords for syntax highlighting in one of the
> source files.
> I remember a block of information like this:
> DIM, DEBUG, FOR, etc.
> Now I can't find this information anymore.

Logical, this was removed. Now the syntax highlighting is entirely done inside
the gb.eval component, that knows everything about the Gambas language
syntax.

The new Editor control is a text editor with custom highlighting support not
done yet. So you must be patient :-)

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...