[Gambas-user] Too many arguments using a Timer

Di Fusco Francesco francesco.difusco at ...69...
Fri Aug 19 19:35:58 CEST 2005

> This is strange, as the 1.9.16 bug impact the networking components, but
> should not impact the Timer control... Can you try the latest 1.9.17 ?

Well, I have installed the new version, but the Timer control is still
not working. All the examples that use the Timer works fine. I don't
understand where the error is. I only put a Timer onto a Form and then
try to run it, after that I have set the Delay property.

Francesco

--
Teaching OnLine
Corsi online di programmazione