[Gambas-user] Re: TextArea Line Numbering And Syntax High lighting?

Steve Starr comtux at ...626...
Fri Aug 19 00:30:33 CEST 2005

Hmm thanks for the reply but i think i will wait untill gambas2 is
stable enough for production work and that goes the same for syntax &
highlighting and line numbering.

Ill just work on fixeing bugs and stuff with my html editor.

Thanks :)