[Gambas-user] Serial Port Component -- Not working

Alex Schaller gambas at ...1077...
Sun Aug 14 14:59:25 CEST 2005

Hello!

I am using Gambas 1.9.16 and the Serial Port Component seems to be broken.

When I place the component on a Form and change anything in its propeties
 box, like name or speed, Gambas generates the error:

	To many arguments

Also, I noticed that if I try to set any properties in Code (like
SerialPort1.Speed = "9600" in the forms open event) I receive the Error:

	Unknown Identifier: SerialPort1 at .......

This compile error can be solved by setting the PortName property to the same
as the Name property of the component, but then I get the To many arguments
error again.

Please let me know if anybody got the same error?
I am running Gentoo with a 2.6.11 kernel and KDE 3.4.1 on a P4-2800 Sony
Laptop.

Thanks!!!

Alex

PS: Gambas is GREAT !!!!!