[Gambas-user] Are gambas versions downward compatibly?

Werner Staudacher admin at ...1080...
Sat Aug 13 20:20:14 CEST 2005

I started with version 1.0.3 to work and have 3 projects done.
Now i upgradet to version 1.9.12 (Debian from José L. Redrejo Rodrî­gue).
Not one from the earlier projects is possible to run anymore. I think, i
need to upgrade them.
The question i asks myself is:
What when a user has two or more apps written with gambas but from
diffrent versions?
Is that possible (like with VB 1 to 6) or the user has to ask all the
programmers to upgrade the apps to the latest version he is using?
One of my projects i made downloadable from my webpage. When for gambas
it is not possible to be downward compatible, its better i drop it.
I think that i miss some info about this problem, maybe somebody can
clear me up.
Thanks, staudi