AW: [Gambas-user] Where to find applications written in Gambas

Di Fusco Francesco francesco.difusco at ...69...
Thu Aug 11 10:06:27 CEST 2005

Il giorno gio, 11-08-2005 alle 08:39 +0200, Matthias Laur ha scritto:
> It should be finish at the end of october. Today, it is all in german, but I
> try to translate some parts. Maybe you can give some informations about your
> site.

Well, actually I have two sites devoted to Gambas, but only one is
working now. The first, www.gambas-italia.net, is the one I am non
upgrading, the second one, www.teachingonline.it is the site I update
more frequently, and where you can find (in Italian, now) various
articles (only few, actually) about Gambas.

Thanks

Francesco

--
Teaching OnLine