[Gambas-user] My Errors when installing on Slackware 10.1

PV oreip at ...1...
Wed Aug 10 23:37:05 CEST 2005

On 10/08/2005 20:29, Benoit Minisini wrote:

> You have to install the linux kernel headers. Maybe you have to install the
> complete linux sources to get them.
>
> The reason is that the video component uses a part specific to the Linux
> kernel named "Video For Linux".

Actually, I run Slackware too and I'm experiencing the same problem that has
been mentioned.

I have the complete kernel sources installed on my machine and I am able to
compile and use applications using v4l but so far no success to compile gb.v4l
in Gambas.

The only solution for me is to disable gb.v4l, at least for now.

Ciao,
Piero