[Gambas-user] Where to find applications written in Gambas

Di Fusco Francesco francesco.difusco at ...69...
Wed Aug 10 23:34:47 CEST 2005

Il giorno mer, 10-08-2005 alle 20:22 +0000, Matthias Laur ha scritto:
> Hello,
> I'm just working on a project in gambas. It is my bachelor exam for the
> university. The application is a "homeserver" for controling some hardware
> (video observation for example) in your private house. Please tell me what
> informations you need?

Everything about your project, as soon as you finish it. Maybe you could
write a tutorial for me (well, at the moment I am non able to pay you),
or maybe I could publish your software in my site. I could write a
tutorial, if you don't want to do it. Anyway, everything is appreciated
a lot.

Francesco