[Gambas-user] 1.9.14 RPMS for SUSE 9.3

Guillermo Ballester Valor gbv at ...1076...
Sat Aug 6 09:21:56 CEST 2005

Hello  all,

Because of SuSE has released an  RPM 1.9.14 named 'gambas' with all in one
package, I also released the colection of 'gambas2' 1.9.14 packages for SUSE
9.3.

My intention was not to release experimental gambas packages at the moment,
but lastly I changed my mind. Hope it helps.

The site where you can get the rpms is the same that gambas 1.0.x series

ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/misc/suser-gbv/rpms

There are only recent packages for 9.3, at the moment I have no access to
older SuSE versions. I hope next month I will able to build also for 9.2.

Any feedback is welcome.

Guillermo.

PD. For 1.9.14, I had to apply the building patch related with gb.qt.gambas
component.

--
Guillermo Ballester Valor
gbv at ...1076...