[Gambas-user] Gambas2 doesn't run

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu Aug 4 18:30:19 CEST 2005

On Thursday 04 August 2005 02:54, Daniel Campos wrote:
> Did you used the packages available at www.kudla.org ? If you used
> the packages provided in the Mandrake official
> distribution, uninstall them and install those provided by Rob
> Kudla...

I've only made packages for 10.1, the current official release of
Mandrake, not 10.2 or 2006.0.  I will probably never make packages
for 10.2 since I never installed it and it's outdated now.  But now I
have 2006.0 beta 1 running on my laptop and I'll probably rebuild all
the packages for it.

Not sure why he'd get the errors he got, but it sounds like some other
people got them when compiling from source as well.

Rob