[Gambas-user] Gambas2 doesn't run yet

Christian E. López Finnberg christian at ...980...
Thu Aug 4 16:02:18 CEST 2005

I had the same problem yesterday... This and and other one with "ValueBox"
instead of FOption. I was compiling myself so I did what Piero said in a post
to the list:

> I solved it by going into directory gambas2-1.9.14/gb.qt/src/gb.qt and
> noting that gb.qt.gambas had not been properly compiled (I could tell it
> from the date). I then issued a gbc2;gba2;make install command and after
> that the problem disappeared.
>
> I haven't investigated though the problem that caused this malfunction.
>
> Ciao,
> Piero

Not sure if this gonna help you. Good luck.

Maybe Benoit solves it for 1.9.15. I don't know if he even know what the
problem is, anyway.
--
Saludos,

	Christian E. López Finnberg