[Gambas-user] Cannot create new form (Gambas 1.0.6) IT WORKS NOW

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Aug 1 14:30:16 CEST 2005

On Monday 01 August 2005 11:25, vbmax bsdpowa wrote:
> I installed Gambas 1.0.6 with yum and then I installed
> version 1.0.9 from source without uninstalling that
> one and it worked.So no, it's not necessary.
>
> --- abu syafa <abu.syafa at ...626...> wrote:
> > I WANNA UPgrade Gambas from 0.9.x to 2-1.9.14.
> > WHAT SHOULd I DO ?
> > is it necesary to remove my first gambas or not ?

I think you want to install both stable and development version of the same
machine. Of course this is possible - How could I debug both otherwise ? :-)

But you can't install two different versions of the stable (or development)
version without some hacking.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...