[Gambas-user] Announcement: gambas.clubnix.net - The unofficial forum for Gambas users!

Thomas Mathiesen thomas at ...947...
Tue Apr 26 14:14:59 CEST 2005

Hi all,

Due to lack of a good forum (I've been googling for a while),
I created a new phpbb2 forum at

http://gambas.clubnix.net

As I said earlier, if you would like to see more forums here, just tell me by
email, and I'll create them.

Benoit, if you'd like to use this as the official forum, I'll create an admin
account for you. Just email me privately (thomas at linprofs dot com).

/T

--
LinProfs
Phone: +31703521193 & +31652572454

-
"Microsoft is to operating systems & security ....
.... what McDonalds is to gourmet cooking"