[Gambas-user] Logo comment and something about forums

Thomas Mathiesen thomas at ...947...
Tue Apr 26 10:37:16 CEST 2005

Daniel Campos (daniel.campos at ...338...) wrote:
> I've made a little button for web pages, like the ones provided by Firefox.

Thanks mate!
Added it here: http://govpn.clubnix.net/

Another thing; Forums.
gambasforge has not yet published their forums, and I reckon we really need
something. Clubnix will setup a forum at http://gambas.clubnix.net

This is not yet up and running, but I reckon we'll have something before
16.00h today.

What kind of categories and forums would you like to have here?

Send me a list, and I'll start building it.
(If you wanna send private email, send it to thomas at linprofs dot com).

/T

--
LinProfs
Phone: +31703521193 & +31652572454

-
"Microsoft is to operating systems & security ....
.... what McDonalds is to gourmet cooking"