[Gambas-user] gb.eval problems in 1.9.5

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed Apr 20 21:58:16 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 20 April 2005 15:50, Brant Wells wrote:
> Nevermind... I forgot that the gambas2 executable had been renamed
> to gambas2.gambas...

I corrected that in my Mandrake packages.  I notice that Gambas
components written in Gambas have extensions of .gambas rather than
.so, and I assume that gambas2 and gambas2-database-manager got
renamed accidentally as part of that change.

They run fine when renamed to gambas2 and gambas2-database-manager, so
I'll continue to rename them in the packages with successive
versions.  If there's a real problem I'll add symbolic links of
gambas2 -> gambas2.gambas, etc.

Rob