[Gambas-user] Circular references and allocations non freed?

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Apr 19 11:11:53 CEST 2005

On Monday 18 April 2005 19:30, Thomas Mathiesen wrote:
> Laurent Carlier wrote:
> > Le Samedi 16 Avril 2005 15:52, Thomas Mathiesen a écrit :
> >>GoVPN (0.2-2) spits out this when I exit:
> >>
> >>WARNING: circular references detected
> >>frMain (1)
> >>WARNING: 60 allocation(s) non freed.
> >
> > Use ME.close instead of Quit :)
>
> I used me.close at first, but it leaves more allocations non-freed.. so
> I reckon QUIT is better for the system.
>
> /T

If you close your form, and you have the message, then you really have
circular references in your code!

This message just tell you to clean your code. But everything is cleanly freed
anyway, don't worry. You are not using Windows :-)

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...