[Gambas-user] TableView, set a Column unvisible

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Apr 19 11:02:20 CEST 2005

On Thursday 14 April 2005 22:46, Charlie Reinl wrote:
> Salut Benoit,
>
> I sended this some times ago, in hope you find the time to set it for
> gambas-1.0.5 I send it again today.
>
> look for CTABLECOLS_Visible in attached file (from gambas-1.0.4).
>
> With that you can define a column in TableView visible/unvisible, what
> means you have access to the value, but the column is not shown.
>
> used in gambas : TableView1.Columns[0].Visible = FALSE
>
> This works for me, even I know it should be better implemented.
>
> Amicalment
> Charlie

But I can't add a new feature in the stable version. I must add it in the
development one...

I am currently working in the interpreter internals. When I will start to work
on the GUI component again, I think QT4 will be out, and a new version of
GTK+, and so a lot of things will change, and we will be able to add all
features that are missing in the stable version :-)

Keep your code under the knee... (french expression)

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...